Arezzo Tracksuit - WHITE/BLUE MULTI
Inspired by the iconic Tacchini polo worn by Pete Sampras during his 1990 U.S. Open victory, the Arezzo Tracksuit is made of sustainable recycled poly for a lightweight, wrinkle-resistant two-piece kit that will keep you looking fresh from the court to the streets.
The zip-up track jacket features bold color-block striping at the sleeves, a throwback ‘Archer' graphic embroidered at the right chest, our ST' monogram logo at left chest, and a classic stand-up collar with an adjustable drawstring.
The matching track bottoms are equipped with a drawstring waistband, welt pockets to secure essentials, and elasticated ankles. An ‘ST' monogram logo is applied to the left thigh, while gradient color-block striping at the right thigh completes the retro look.
TWO-PIECE TRACKSUIT SET
- 100% recycled polyester 85gsm
- Style #: 60007
- Model is 6'1" (185 cm) and wearing size medium (USA) / large (EU)
- Full-zip front
- Color-block striping at sleeves
- Interior mesh lining
- Zip-through stand-up collar w/ metal-tipped drawstring
- Embroidered ‘ST' monogram logo at left chest
- Embroidered ‘Archer' graphic at right chest
- Zippered single-welt hand pockets
- Elasticated cuffs and hem
- Custom logo zipper pulls
- Elastic waistband with metal-tipped drawstring
- Color-block gradient striping at right thigh
- Embroidered ‘ST' monogram logo at left thigh
- Single-welt side-seam pockets
- Single-welt pocket at right rear
- Elastic ankle cuffs