Ghibli Tracksuit Archivio-Palace Blue/White/Granadine
Part of our Archivio collection—celebrating heritage designs from the Tacchini archive—the Ghibli Tracksuit is made of wrinkle-resistant poly-cotton for a clean and classic two-piece kit.
A faithful reissue of the style worn by Sergio Tacchini's U.S. Davis Cup team in the '80s, the track jacket is cut with a full zip closure and stand-up collar, and features contrast piping down the sleeves and taping at the arm holes.
The track bottoms are equipped with a custom-fit drawstring waistband, side pockets to secure essentials, and rib-knit ankles. An ‘ST' monogram logo is embroidered at the lower left leg, while contrast double stripes down both legs match back to the jacket.
TWO-PIECE TRACKSUIT SET
- Poly-cotton tracksuit set
- 60/40 poly-cotton blend 320gsm double face knit
- Style #: 25147
- Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and wearing size medium (USA) / large (EU)
- Full-zip closure with stand-up collar
- Contrast piping down sleeves
- Contrast taping stripes at arm holes
- Embroidered logo at left chest
- Two single-welt handwarmer pockets
- Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem
- Custom logo zipper pulls
- Drawstring at ribbed, elasticated waistband
- Two side-seam pockets
- Embroidered ‘ST' monogram logo at lower left leg
- Double stripe taping down both legs
- Straight leg fit
- Ribbed ankle cuffs
*** SLIM FIT ***
PLEASE NOTE THAT SLIM FIT STYLES MAY REQUIRE TO BUY 1 SIZE BIGGER THAN USUAL. PLEASE REFER TO THE SIZE CHART FOR MORE INFORMATION