Dallas Velour Track Jacket Archivio-Maritime Blue
Part of our Archivio collection—celebrating classic designs from the Tacchini archive—the Dallas Velour Track Jacket Archivio is an elevated reimagining of the classic Tacchini silhouette worn by John McEnroe during his 1984 Grand Slam win at Wimbledon. Crafted from premium velour for a luxurious feel, this full-zip track jacket features double stripe taping in ribbed velour and our iconic 'ST' monogram logo embroidered in metallic thread at the left chest.
Pair with the Dallas Velour Track Pant Archivio for the full fit.
- Premium velour track jacket
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester 280gsm velour
- Metal full-zip closure with custom branded zip-pull
- Zip-through stand-up collar
- 'ST' monogram logo in metallic thread embroidery at left chest
- Ribbed velour double stripe taping across chest and back
- Welt handwarmer pockets
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- Style #: 27273
- Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and wearing size medium (USA) / large (EU)
*** SLIM FIT ***
PLEASE NOTE THAT SLIM FIT STYLES MAY REQUIRE TO BUY 1 SIZE BIGGER THAN USUAL. PLEASE REFER TO THE SIZE CHART FOR MORE INFORMATION