Dallas Track Jacket Archivio-Candy Pink/Night Sky
Part of our Archivio collection—celebrating classic designs from the Tacchini archive—the Dallas Track Jacket is a reissue of the original silhouette popularized by John McEnroe during his Grand Slam win at Wimbledon in 1984. A staple among British ‘casual' culture throughout the 80s, this full-zip jacket features Sergio Tacchini's signature double-stripe across the chest, a stand-up collar, two handwarmer pockets, and our iconic ‘ST' monogram logo embroidered at left chest.
Pair with the Dallas Track Pant Archivio for the full fit.
- Classic track jacket
- 60/40 poly-cotton blend 320gsm double face knit
- Full-zip closure with contrast stand-up collar
- Custom-branded zipper pull
- Contrast double stripes across chest
- Embroidered logo at left chest
- Two single-welt handwarmer pockets
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Style #: 25101
- Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and wearing size medium (USA) / large (EU)
*** SLIM FIT ***
PLEASE NOTE THAT SLIM FIT STYLES MAY REQUIRE TO BUY 1 SIZE BIGGER THAN USUAL. PLEASE REFER TO THE SIZE CHART FOR MORE INFORMATION