Dallas Velour Track Jacket-Bombay Brown/Brown
The Dallas Velour Track Jacket is an elevated reimagining of the classic Tacchini silhouette worn by John McEnroe during his 1984 Grand Slam win at Wimbledon. Crafted from premium velour for a luxurious feel, this throwback full-zip track jacket features a contrast stand-up collar, double stripe taping at the chest and back, zip-secured pockets, and an embroidered logo at the left chest.
Pair with the Dallas Velour Track Pants for the full fit.
- Velour track jacket
- 93% polyester / 7% spandex 300gsm velour
- Full-zip closure with contrast stand-up collar
- Embroidered Sergio Tacchini logo at left chest
- Contrast double stripes across chest and back
- Zippered welt handwarmer pockets
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- Custom branded zipper pulls
- Style #: 50405
- Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and wearing size medium (USA) / large (EU)